Forecast the project’s cash flows for the next twenty years. What assumptions didyou use?5) Use the appropriate capital budgeting techniques to evaluate the project.6) Use the average demand scenario to evaluate the sensitivity of the project’s NPVwith respect to sale price of the refrigerator and the cost of the compressor.7) Based on the scenario and sensitivity analysis you performed above, comment onthe overall riskiness of the project.8) Would you recommend that Tesca Works accept or reject the project? What isthe basis for your recommendation?
Psychotherapy as a treatment strategy for mental disorders has also been defined as “depth” psychology. Is this alternative term important in distinguishing this treatment strategy from others? Why or why not?
rigid container of fixed volume holds 0.10 mol of CH4(g) and 0.20 mol of Ar(g), with a total pressure of 600 Torr. What amount of Ar(g) must be added to the container to increase the total pressure to 900 Torr?
Chapter 9: The Knowing MindNo unread replies.No replies.Interview another couple who have been together for a long period of time. Explain to them how couples develop a division of labor with regard to memory, where each partner knows certain things (e.g., where all the items in the kitchen go), as well as what kinds of information the other partner has in his/her memory. Explore how they arrived at this “division of memory,” how well they think it works, and how it contributes to their relationship. Please share some highlights from your case study.
Proposed Dissertation Title Creating a Quality Management Culture Focusing on Values and Leadership: A case study on Costa Coffee in the UK. The scope of the study would be establishing quality management culture based on leadership and values followed in modern day organisations. Rationale Quality management initiatives help organisations to meet and exceed customer expectation as well as the expectation of stakeholders (Furrer et al. 2005). Many beverage organisations in the UK are failing to meet the customer expectations due to the absence of inspiring vision and leadership skills (Bohoris, 2005). Hence, the issue is to analyse the necessity of creating quality management culture focused on values and leadership in the UK beverage market. This study would help to identify the impact of creating a quality management culture by focusing on organisational value and leadership. Furthermore, the study would analyse whether the quality management culture has improved the brand value of the Costa Coffee in the global market and how is it impacting at the same.
In some quantitative studies the terms “external validity” and “generalizability” are portrayed as synonymous. In contrast, Reichardt (2011) makes the claim that external validity and generalizability should be considered distinct concepts. What is external validity? What are the merits of distinguishing between external validity and generalizability of quantitative results?
Answer any THREE of the nine questions listed below. You may pick three questions from the same chapter or three questions from two different chapters. It’s entirely up to you. These three posts must have a minimum of 100 words each. Anything less will result in a grade of ZERO without the possibility of a make-up post.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT 3 SEPARATE POSTS: DO NOT ANSWER MORE THAN ONE QUESTION IN A SINGLE POST.
Chapter 4: Epicurus
1. Although Epicurus is a hedonist, he is clearly opposed to vulgar hedonism. Can you find additional arguments for or against the theory of vulgar hedonism? Is it not terribly “ judgmental” for us to claim that some pleasures are “higher” or “ lower” than others? Shouldn’t we just tolerate and accept differences of opinion in this area? Or does it make more sense to argue that there is a natural hierarchy of pleasures and pains?
2. Epicurus believes that fear of divine retribution is the greatest source of fear and anxiety. Do you agree with this assessment? Why or why not?
3. Epicurus argues that the best and happiest way of life is one in which one seeks to satisfy on the most basic, natural and necessary desires. Do you agree that embracing such a life of simplicity (no honor, fame, luxury or wealth) is really more conducive to happiness and tranquility than trying to “keep up with the Joneses”? If you said “yes,” then are you already taking measures to live in the Epicurean manner?
Chapter 5: St. Thomas Aquinas
4. How would St. Thomas defend himself (if, indeed, such a defense is possible) against the charge of being “homophobic” (a word that did not exist in his time, but which is fairly common today)? Would you find his defense plausible? Why or why not?
5. If one is not at all religious, is it still possible to take St. Thomas’ natural law principle seriously? Could it still be relied upon as a guide to living well? Explain.
Chapter 6: Thomas Hobbes
6. Do you think that being self-interested is a bad thing? If so, why? If not, why not?
7. Compare Christ’s Golden Rule with Hobbes’ Golden Rule. Which do you think is more effective in getting people to obey the laws, and why?
8. Do you agree with Hobbes that our natural condition is one of lawlessness and violence? How do you think you would behave if you knew you could get away with whatever you wanted to? Do we only obey the laws out of fear of punishment?
Students with disabilities are provided with specific provisions regarding discipline through the law. Special education teachers need to be aware of what the law has outlined for the discipline of students with disabilities, as they will be responsible for implementing these specific guidelines.
Review the following case scenario to inform the assignment that follows:
Charlie is a fifth grader who receives special education services for a learning disability. He is on grade level in math and two years below grade level in reading. He receives services in a resource setting for one hour each day. Charlie has no history of behavior problems.
Recently, Charlie was caught stealing software from the computer lab at his school. His teacher referred him to the assistant principal who issued a three-day suspension and required him to return the stolen materials.
The day of the incident, when Charlie returned to the classroom to gather his belongings, he confronted his teacher. He called her names, threatened to come back to school with a knife to “cut her,” and pretended to swing his fists toward her. Charlie’s teacher called the principal, who, in accordance with the student code of conduct at the school, issued an additional 10-day suspension for Charlie, bringing his total days of suspension to 13.
Note. Adapted from Key issues in discipline (Module 19). Building the legacy: IDEA 2004 training curriculum, by R. Bradley, R., 2007, Washington, DC: National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities.
In a 750-1,000 word essay, address the questions that follow. Support your answers with references to specific sections of IDEA where applicable.
What will the special education teacher need to do next because of Charlie’s 13-day suspension?
Who will need to be contacted regarding Charlie’s suspension?
What services, if any, need to be provided to Charlie during his removal to an interim alternative educational setting (IAES)? Who are the stakeholders involved in this discussion?
Assume a manifestation determination review is held for Charlie, and it is determined that his behavior was not a manifestation of his disability.
What disciplinary actions are permissible?
What, if any, services will be provided to Charlie for the duration of the disciplinary action?
What happens if Charlie’s parents appeal the manifestation determination?
Support your findings with a 2-3 scholarly resources in addition to IDEA.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
This assignment is the first step in an ongoing project throughout the course. It is important to formulate your question carefully and specifically – you will be using this question to guide your evidence collection in future modules.
This paper will be in APA format and 2 – 3 pages in length – it must include a title page, page numbers, running head, properly formatted headings, citations, and references. An abstract is not required
Please address the following areas:
Overview of topic you selected, and why you believe it is a problem
Discussion of patient/population of interest
Discussion of intervention of interest
Discussion of comparison of interest
Discussion of outcome of interest
This shouldinclude the complete PICO(T) question written in a grammatically correct, clear, succinct sentence.
All the information is on the webpage:
Https://parisehistory.weebly.com/sociology (Writers can go up and find content. The content of the teacher’s class is on this website) A total of eight paragraphs Write 2 pages and a half
Remember to combine life experiences, don’t write too much, just be a little plain.
I am a 24-year-old international student from China studying in the United States.