Using the Microsoft Word document created in W4 Project, add to it by including the following:
Now that you have created use-case models for your system, you will continue your system design by completing your class diagram and applying behavioral diagrams.
- Extend your class diagram by including associations, indicating the object role and multiplicity on each end of your associations. Add any new classes, attributes, or operations that you may not have considered in your Week 4 diagram.
- Develop sequence diagrams for two use-case scenarios from your W4 Project.
- Justify any assumptions on some of the messages passed between objects.
- Clearly indicate what objects are involved in each diagram.
- Develop activity diagrams for your two use-case scenarios.
- Develop a state diagram for at least one of your use-case scenarios above.
Support your responses with appropriate research and examples. Cite any sources in APA format.